Need a speaker for your organization?
Granger Benson, M.D., President and co-owner of Ready Hands, Inc., is a board-certified, Virginia-licensed Internal Medicine physician with extensive clinical practice and medical management experience.
Before starting Ready Hands, he served as the Medical Director of a 130-physician physician group practice in Florida.
Dr. Benson is a regular contributor to local publications for seniors and speaks often before community organizations.
Dr. Benson does not request a stipend for his presentations.
Recent Senior Health & Caregiving Speaking Engagements
- Residents of Forest Glen at Sully Station
- Staff of Paul Springs Retirement Community
- Residents of Manchester Lakes Senior Community
- Watergate at Landmark Senior Group
- Messiah Lutheran Church Adult Sunday School
- Lincolnia Senior Center
- Burke 55’ers Senior Group
- Salvation Army Home League
- Jewish Community Center
- National Association of Retired Federal Employees
- Falls Church Senior Center
- AARP, Mt. Vernon Chapter
- Alzheimer’s Family Day Center
- Hospice Support Care volunteers
If you would be interested in having Dr. Benson speak to your group about a topic related to senior health or caregiving, please contact us at (703) 750-3170 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.